FurnitureRunner.com now have the ability to meet your financial needs as they have partnered up with Kennet Equipment Leasing Limited.
Kennet is a leading provider of asset finance, helping finance a diverse range of assets.
Kennet is a new breed of finance company where the word service is more important to us and our customers than margin or profit. Our philosophy is based on treating our customers as though you are our only one – where you are treated as we would ourselves expect to be treated.
With numerous years’ experience in finance, Kennet’s team of professionals will go to great lengths to understand your business and offer suitable products that meet your needs.
What is Finance Lease?
Finance Lease is a credit agreement most usually chosen by business customers including limited companies, partnerships, and sole traders.
Essentially, Finance leasing enables the business to acquire the assets needed to maintain a business, without needing to buy the asset outright.
Benefits of Leasing
- Finance Leases offer flexibility in terms of length of agreement, rental repayment profile and end of lease options.
- Unlike making an outright purchase, you will retain cash within your business.
- Effective financial planning. The lease repayment profile gives you confidence in being able to budget for the lifetime of the asset.
- Tax advantages
- Using the latest assets will ensure you remain competitive by keeping your costs low.
- Fast turnaround times
- Potential to carry on using the asset at the end of the lease period for a nominal payment, or you can look to upgrade the equipment with another lease.
Things to be mindful of:
- The agreement is secured against the asset.
- Non-payment could negatively affect the credit rating of the business and the guarantor.
Furniture Runner is a trading style of Don Ruffles Limited, Don Ruffles Limited are an Introducer Appointed Representative of Kennet Equipment Leasing Limited. Kennet Equipment Leasing Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN: 676024, authorised for Credit Broking and lending. We work with a panel of lenders.