Your DABS Contract will be with third party suppliers KB Install Ltd, Plymouth Avenue, Brookhill Industrial Estate, Pinxton, NG16 6NS, undertake to offer a deliver and build solution on the following terms and conditions.
- The contractual agreement is between the Don Ruffles Limited (FurnitureRunner.com) and KB Install Ltd
- Delivery/Installation will take place within 7-10 working days from receipt of order (subject to all stock received and customer availability).
Orders will be completed within normal office hours Monday to Friday, any weekend days or out of normal office hours installations will be charged for as a special job.
- Charges associated will be paid for by the Customer
- Our charges are as follows:
- 15% of product RRP, as detailed on the www.FurnitureRunner.com website and will follow concurrent with new
RRP updates for all deliveries excluding the Scottish Highlands. Scottish Highlands to be charged at a rate equivalent to 17% of RRP.
- A minimum charge of £45 or the above percentage whichever is the greater
- Any orders with a RRP value of £15000 or above will be deemed a project and we will price this on a POA basis, this information needs to be addressed on each order at time of sending
- d. The area for assembly must be without fail cleared and made ready by end user, in the event of KB crews having to clear areas prior to installation there will be a further charge of
£24 per hour or part thereof, we will of course instruct this at time of installation and invoice it along with the job complete and support this with paperwork.
- KB Install will remove any unwanted furniture from Customers premises, however we must have prior knowledge, and this will incur an extra charge and will be priced on application.
- KB Install has insurance covers of £5m public liability and £10m Employers Liability; however we will not meet any claim for consequential loss or damage.
Where damage is caused by our own crews and agreed KB Install will endeavour to meet the replacement costs associated either from stock ex works plus vat,
or if damage to end user property this will be made good by KB Install through direct agreement with the end user.
- KB Install will undertake any re-visits deemed our responsibility free of charge; however we will of course charge any re-visit at the standard rate if KB Install are not responsible.
- KB Install crews will make sure the end user is satisfied with the completed job before vacating the site, and ask them to sign off the delivery note,
once a signature is attached this then deems the job complete and payment will be due.
- All orders are pre called and scheduled in accordance with the set delivery times of 7-10 working days.
- Assembly is in room of choice and all rubbish will be removed from site, if the assembly is above ground level, it is the Customers responsibility at point of order to inform of any unusual
delivery/assembly issues such as parking, no lifts, health/safety issues etc. If we are not informed prior to install then we reserve the right to charge an extra fee which will be priced POA.
- If any delivery/assembly is not accepted after pre booking and calling then KB Install will charge the standard rate for attempted delivery, we will of course advise the situation on
attending site to see if things can be rectified before we leave.